New to this Blog?

Thank you for choosing to read this blog. I strongly suggest clicking "start at the beginning" on the right column of this page (or from the header if using a phone) in order to follow this blog in the way it was written. Reading backwards from present may not provide as rich a reading experience. Thanks everyone!

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

An interesting study from Australia

One thing I love about what I'm studying is that I am constantly coming across interesting things that I can share here... Recently there was a study in Australia about the prevalence of fraud cases connected to compulsive gambling. I found it interesting and so I am sharing it here...
http://www.warfield.com.au/Warfield_Gambling_Fraud_08_10.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comments here: