New to this Blog?

Thank you for choosing to read this blog. I strongly suggest clicking "start at the beginning" on the right column of this page (or from the header if using a phone) in order to follow this blog in the way it was written. Reading backwards from present may not provide as rich a reading experience. Thanks everyone!

Saturday, December 13, 2014

Oops Wrong Number

Okay, I admit, it's been a really long week. I also did myself and my health a disservice. I 'should' have requested the health accommodation I am allowed and had my last go around in school. My extremely long hours and having everything due at the same time was not good for me. I've been struggling through a mini flair now and a migraine. I know better. Worse yet, my grades suffered. Is it pride that kept me from requesting my accommodations? Probably. I just fought so hard to get back in. It never even occurred to me that my health would be such a struggle this semester. Oh well. Whatever my final grades turn out to be, the semester is now behind me and I'm still happy about my decision.

I do need to admit perhaps a funny story or its a story of the level of my stress - you decide. On my exam on Wednesday, I had to write my student number (no names), on the top of my exam. Well, today, through a kinda Backward way, I learned that instead of writing my student number, I wrote my INMATE NUMBER! I kid you not!! Now, I've had to give my student number many times over the past four months without fail, so I'm not sure why at that moment I was back under federal custody and giving my federal id number. Ugh.

I wrote my professor to let her know the mistake and I didn't say what the other number is, but if she looks closely at the numbers, she can probably figure it out - ha! She doesn't know- yet- my story. At least not from me. 

Okay, so who does that? I guess I do. I guess my stress level or something this week put me back into that head space. I don't know. But I much prefer to be known by my student number than my federal number. Oy, certainly a funny, embarrassing, over the top story that I just had to share with all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comments here: