New to this Blog?

Thank you for choosing to read this blog. I strongly suggest clicking "start at the beginning" on the right column of this page (or from the header if using a phone) in order to follow this blog in the way it was written. Reading backwards from present may not provide as rich a reading experience. Thanks everyone!

Sunday, September 13, 2015

RIP Daddy

Rest in Peace to my father who passed at 4:01 pst this morning. He was 70 years old. I am glad he is out of pain after years of struggling with bladder cancer which spread throughout his body. He was not always an easy man to love, but I am grateful to have practiced the act of forgiveness which allowed us to develop a beautiful relationship while I was an adult. I loved my daddy and will miss him and know that he loved me deeply.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comments here: