New to this Blog?

Thank you for choosing to read this blog. I strongly suggest clicking "start at the beginning" on the right column of this page (or from the header if using a phone) in order to follow this blog in the way it was written. Reading backwards from present may not provide as rich a reading experience. Thanks everyone!

Thursday, November 7, 2013

From Dragonfly: Team 2

Today was my second team meeting. Team, again, is when inmates meet with their case worker, unit manager, and unit counselor all together. Since I leave in less than a year, I have team 3-4 times total before I leave. My next one is scheduled in March, 2014.

Anyway, during team, they talk about any issues within the institution (like if I have been getting in trouble --- which I have not), they update my paperwork (now shows I have a job and that I got off kosher fare), and talk about anything necessary happening on the outside. They are surprised that Sporty has not yet heard from probation to approve my release home. Once the home is approved, my case manager can put in for my halfway house date. They are still hoping for it to be longer than just good time, but rather several months. Nothing can happen until my home is approved, though. So, it may be a long while for any changes to my out date. If I get a longer halfway house stay, I would be able to go through the halfway house quickly and then move to home confinement. I'm willing to do anything to lawfully free myself from prison!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comments here: