New to this Blog?

Thank you for choosing to read this blog. I strongly suggest clicking "start at the beginning" on the right column of this page (or from the header if using a phone) in order to follow this blog in the way it was written. Reading backwards from present may not provide as rich a reading experience. Thanks everyone!

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Where are you all at?

So, I get these statistics that "kind of" tell me where my readers are at, but I'm curious where you are 'really' at. Would you all be willing to do me a favor?

When you opened this page, a survey popped up for you to tell me where you read this blog. When you happen to come across this survey, will you fill out where you happen to be reading it? It would be great to see where the readership happens to be. Don't feel as if you have to include your names - this is an anonymous site for all who choose to let it be so... I'd love to see a bunch of folks add their locations... THANKS!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comments here: