New to this Blog?

Thank you for choosing to read this blog. I strongly suggest clicking "start at the beginning" on the right column of this page (or from the header if using a phone) in order to follow this blog in the way it was written. Reading backwards from present may not provide as rich a reading experience. Thanks everyone!

Thursday, May 29, 2014

So much to write...

I have only moments to type this. I'm out and at the halfway house. I won't be able to update for a couple days, but I'm writing... Stay tuned!!!

4 comments:

  1. So glad you were able to post that you'd reached your (interim) destination. Will be eager to read more updates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Freedom! Well at least more than before right. Hopefully halfway house time will go fast and before you know it you'll be home. Hey, maybe in time for the 4th of July even?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear from you, although I heard from purple that you had arrived KR.

    ReplyDelete

Please add your comments here: