New to this Blog?

Thank you for choosing to read this blog. I strongly suggest clicking "start at the beginning" on the right column of this page (or from the header if using a phone) in order to follow this blog in the way it was written. Reading backwards from present may not provide as rich a reading experience. Thanks everyone!

Thursday, February 26, 2015

15 Locations

Since I posted that little survey asking for where you all read this blog from, I've had 20 of you reply - THANK YOU! Many more of you have read that posting, but it is perfectly okay that you have chosen not to participate in the survey. I was just curious to see where folks were reading this from and I thought I would share with you that of the 20 responses, there were 15 different places (states/ countries). The difference would be greater if I include the city location, but I don't want to violate anyone's specific anonymity.

Here is the listing so far:
Alabama
Auckland, New Zealand
Florida
Georgia
Illinois
Indiana
Manchester, UK
Michigan
New Hampshire
Pennsylvania
Sandwich, UK
Texas
Virginia
Washington
West Virginia

That's pretty darn cool! Thank you all for being participants in this blog!! I may not have the largest readership, but knowing that the readership is broad based certainly means a lot! I am really looking forward to making all these writings into something academic over the next several months, but I plan to continue writing - I know my journey is not yet over and as long as I can continue to help those who may be facing the realities of life in prison and after, I plan to continue to write.

I believe Freckles has a new post for me to ensure gets uploaded soon, so be on the lookout for that. If you have not yet participated in the survey, it will continue to be available for you to participate in. Let's continue to grow the list!

2 comments:

Please add your comments here: