New to this Blog?

Thank you for choosing to read this blog. I strongly suggest clicking "start at the beginning" on the right column of this page (or from the header if using a phone) in order to follow this blog in the way it was written. Reading backwards from present may not provide as rich a reading experience. Thanks everyone!

Friday, July 12, 2013

38 Days

This is the first time I actually did the real count. I have 38 days until my self-surrender. Some may look at the number and say "only" 38 days. I used to see things that way, usually the pessimist. There is a lot I'm looking forward to in those 38 days, though, including time with family and friends, trying to finish another season of Doctor Who (yes, major nerd), my GA pinning, people coming to visit, many rides on Hope, some summer blockbuster movies and popcorn, and more. So, I'm not going to count down the days. I may notice the weeks go by a bit. I plan to get done what continues to be on my red notebook, finish my class, and enjoy the freedom and nice weather. Live each day, one day at a time. The Feds would like to take a lot away from us, but it is up to you to let them take your optimism or ability to enjoy the simple things in life.

1 comment:

  1. I read your posts on another website. Then I watched "Orange, the New Black"... straight through. Next, I came to your blog. I'm sure you have lots of people supporting you, but know a stranger hopes you do well and gets through your time with no issues.

    ReplyDelete

Please add your comments here: