New to this Blog?

Thank you for choosing to read this blog. I strongly suggest clicking "start at the beginning" on the right column of this page (or from the header if using a phone) in order to follow this blog in the way it was written. Reading backwards from present may not provide as rich a reading experience. Thanks everyone!

Monday, August 19, 2013

My last personal post from the outside

Thank you to each and every blog reader, whether you came here on purpose or by chance, you have helped me get through the last two months. I'm honored that you choose to read my blog and be a part of my story.

Remember that you can't solve all your problems at once, so don't try to. There is no shame in asking for help! Breathe! Concentrate on just one day at a time. The days and weeks will pass soon enough and before you know it, you will be on the other side of this and stronger for living through it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comments here: