New to this Blog?

Thank you for choosing to read this blog. I strongly suggest clicking "start at the beginning" on the right column of this page (or from the header if using a phone) in order to follow this blog in the way it was written. Reading backwards from present may not provide as rich a reading experience. Thanks everyone!

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Pictures of Serenity

I was given a rare opportunity just one month prior to my sentencing. I was allowed to travel internationally with several colleagues from my school to South Africa. I am bringing with me into Carswell many memories of awe inspiring beauty. I thought I'd share a couple images I took that are now instilled in my brain when I close my eyes:






We can never forget that there is incredible beauty in this world and reasons to take our next breath.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comments here: