New to this Blog?

Thank you for choosing to read this blog. I strongly suggest clicking "start at the beginning" on the right column of this page (or from the header if using a phone) in order to follow this blog in the way it was written. Reading backwards from present may not provide as rich a reading experience. Thanks everyone!

Sunday, August 18, 2013

The Last Minute Details

Today is about doing those things that needed to - or I wanted to - wait until today to ensure completion. I will officially move from my smart phone to an old phone, drop my service to the lowest basic possible Verizon phone service available, and then suspend my account. In three months, Survivor will suspend my account again. Then, for the final months, my bills that will be due, will be a fraction of the amount I was paying with an iPhone plan. The phone I'm switching my account to does not even work. It is just a account holder, so I don't break my contract or lose my number.

It's going to be a lot of phone calls first! I have to make sure I at least try to call some people before officially turning off this phone - my last communications for a very long while that are protected by the first amendment, where I can speak my mind, have no time limit, not worry I'll be censured, and not fear who is listening in.

Before any of that, I'm going to have breakfast with my step-sister and my niece whom I adore. We will have no talk of tomorrow. A perfect start to my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comments here: